At Hartley Dental we pride ourselves on providing good old fashioned customer service.
We believe that everyone should be treated with respect and dignity, which is why we treat you as we would treat our family and friends. From our appointment reminder service to our hot coffee, relaxed surroundings and light and bright treatment rooms, we want to take care of you and make sure your visit is as enjoyable as a trip to the dentist can be!
Our team are all highly trained individuals and will go to great lengths to make sure you are comfortable, nothing is too much trouble.
- Honesty and Integrity – Simply put, we like to do it right – no revolving doors of profit, just a simple health led approach to your care.
- Effective Communication – Making sure you understand everything, at every stage of the process, which is why our Treatment Coordinators offer such a great service – we take this very seriously as part of our ethical approach to your care. We are big believers in ‘patient led care’ and always encourage you to talk to us about absolutely anything that you feel is relevant to your care and treatment planning.
- Inclusive Care – Everyone is welcome at Hartley, irrespective of age, race, religious beliefs, gender or sexual orientation – we want you to feel welcome and cared for – no matter what. All of our Oral Health solutions are specific to each patient and we are always willing to listen to your requirements.
- High Quality Overall Service – From the moment you set foot in Hartley Dental, we want you to feel welcome and confident that you have made the right decision in choosing to come to us. Our team are trained and re-trained frequently, to help ensure we offer the best service possible to everyone we treat.
- Fun & Friendly – Although we take your health very seriously indeed, we also realise that some light heartedness goes a long way in helping to relieve the stress and anxiousness of a visit to the Dentist. Our team will always be smiling and happy to share a joke and/or conversation with you – a family orientated approach.
- Team Approach – Not only a team, but a family! We are always conscious that we need to support each other on a day to day basis and work together to achieve the best outcomes for everyone involved with Hartley. We organise regular team building and social events to ensure our team feel valued and ‘as one’.
- Partnerships – Building partnerships with other health based organisations, so we can refer you on should there be any other ailments you are worried about – showing again that we genuinely care about your overall health.
Sounds good right? Call us on 01752 661361 to speak to our expert team and book your first appointment.
“I would highly recommend Hartley Dental, in fact, I was so impressed that I made appointments for my husband and our children. Thanks again for a great service.”
Jana, October 10th 2015