Are you sick of your child being on the NHS waiting list? Do you want regular, high quality and bespoke Oral Health care and advice for your children, which will help to prevent Oral Health issues in later years?
If the answer is YES, then Hartley Dental is the place for you! We have the perfect solution for you – a specifically designed children’s Oral Health preventative plan (children 6-16 years old).
For only £95.40 per year (which can be paid annually or on a monthly direct debit at ONLY £7.95) your little cherubs can get…
1) Instant access to care – no lengthy sign up process – our Treatment Coordination team will take care of everything for you,
2) Two (yes that’s two) Hygiene/Oral Health education visits per year AND an annual visit to the Dentist – it’s all about education and prevention of Oral Health issues here at Hartley! We also try and make it fun, helping reduce a fear of the Dentist in later years.
3) Any fillings required are FREE.
4) 50% discount on any other restorative Dental work required.
5) Priority bookings for Oral Health Emergencies.
6) Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline, 365 days per year,
7) Worldwide supplementary Dental Injury Insurance, provided by our plan provider – DPAS.
Sound good? Why not give one of our friendly team a call on 01752 661361, email email@example.com or just pop in to 113 Mannamead Road – we are always happy to see you!