Dermal Fillers – Plymouth
Dermal Fillers are a safe, effective and proven method of reducing your facial lines and imperfections. We want you to be able to have that great look, improving your self-esteem and helping keep that great smile.
Dermal fillers (often known simply as “fillers”), are a popular option for a lot of people out there right now!
“What Type of Dermal Fillers Can We Offer You?
There are many different types of Dermal Fillers available to you, however at Hartley we have chosen to use a product called, “Belotero Balance,” which is a Hyaluronic Acid based Dermal Filler.
So why do we think this is the best and safest product for you?
- It contains some mild anesthetic called Lidocaine, which helps reduce the already minor discomfort of the treatments,
- The ingredients are of non-animal origin, reducing the likelihood of adverse or allergic reactions,
- It gives a fantastic result for you – as you can see from the before and after photo above!
- Janie can administer Dermal Fillers in your lips and under your nose – she cannot inject it in and around your eyes,
- You will not be able to have Dermal Filler Treatments if you are pregnant or possibly pregnant, breastfeeding or have had any other type of Dermal Filler treatment in the last 4 months. Sorry!
How is Dermal Filler Treatment Administered?
The clinician administering the treatment (Janie) will inject the filler via a number of small injections, which will then potentially be massaged to ensure consistency in the area concerned.
Facts for you:
- When you are welcomed to Hartley, you will be treated with dignity and respect at all times,
- Janie (who will carry out any Dermal Filler Treatments), is a fully trained medical professional, who is registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) under registration number 108688,
- Dermal Fillers will last approximately 3-4 months, however this may vary from person to person.
Booking in is easy!
Simply ring our front of house team on 01752 661361 to book your appointment with Janie. This will be a 1-hour appointment, which will go like this:
- 15 minutes with one of our Customer Care Champions who will introduce you to the Practice and complete all the relevant paperwork,
- 45 minutes with Janie, who will complete the initial assessment to ensure that is is safe for you to have Dermal Filler treatment and then perform that treatment if it is safe to do so!
Please be aware that a £50 deposit is required to secure these appointments and please download and read to Terms & Conditions here.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hartley Dental!
How Much Will Dermal Fillers Cost?
This depends on what type of treatment and the amount of treatment you require, but a good guide is from £280 per treatment course.
If you would like some independent advice on whether Dermal Fillers are safe and appropriate for you, check out the NHS Choices website here.ll be presented to each patient to be signed before any treatment is carried out,
- If patients fail to attend their appointment without good reason e.g. a family bereavement, they will be liable for the full price of that appointment as per the Practice price list at that time,
- As specific Dermal Filler first aid kit is held on the premises and all of the team are CPR trained in basic life support.